Deprecated: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in /home/customer/www/archivio.festivalincanti.it/public_html/templates/yoo_monday/layouts/theme.config.php on line 127
Workshop At the crossroad between body and object - Festival Incanti - Teatro di Figura

Workshop At the crossroad between body and object

ClaireHeggenFrom 2nd to 6th OCTOBER, 10.00 - 18.00h.
Casa del Teatro (Turin) and
Teatro del Lavoro (Pinerolo)

WORKSHOP/MASTERCLASS
with Claire Heggen (France)

AT THE CROSSROADS BETWEEN BODY AND OBJECT

A project of Teatro del Lavoro/MAAF in collaboration with Incanti

What does the object tell me about itself? About myself? What does it make me do and how? Where does it drive me? What do I do about it and with it? Who manipulates who? Why? For who?

Claire Heggen proposes a stage halfway between body and object, an entry into the "matter", a preparation of the body and a theatrical dialogue for actor, mime, puppeteer, dancer and circus artist. The aim is to investigate the grammar of the body-object relationship and the fundamentals of animation-manipulation.
The last day of the workshop will include a small resume of the work done open to the public.
For information and registration www.maaf.it

Print Email

loghi 2019

We use cookies to provide you with a seamless and comfortable user experience on our website.
By continuing to navigate this site you agree to the cookie policy. Learn more about cookies on our Cookie Policy page.